it's hardest hue to hold
[html]
http://i204.photobucket.com/albums/bb17 ... emppup.png); background-color:#3e447d; background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; text-align:justify;">

OOC: You know what would be interesting? If we were to have the future-thread with Alaine, Caillen and Gabriel that we were discussing, and she still has that necklace :3

The second she was clear, Gabriel seemed to launch out of the wooden crate, his gangly legs flying and skinny body colliding in a rather ungraceful mess with the deck. When perhaps she would have ragged on him for that rather un-leaderlike display, Alaine was far too absorbed in fussing over the treasure he'd discovered.

" Who cares if there is more! This one is really beautiful. Lookit all them glittering stones, Gabe! Not even my Mama had a neck-lacey like that!" Her gaze lifted, suddenly solemn, and in a serious but not really sad voice she declared, " She's dead, you know. Died after she brought'ed me into the world. Papa says it was just too much love for her heart to handle... When he's not drunk, that is."

With the attention span of a goldfish, her gaze dropped back down to the prize. Emerald eyes were wide as they admired the sparkling jewels. Sure, she was just as good a playmate as any boy, but that didn't mean she could be a little bit girly and really, really REALLY want that bit of treasure. As if reading her mind, Gabriel slid it across the wooden floor towards her with one of his paws. Surprised and confused, her gaze rose to him.

" Of... Of COURSE I want it! it's so pretty!"

Without really considering it, the young girl leaned forward, and gave her companion a lick right on his nose. She then went back to avidly admiring the trinket, and with a little bit of difficulty, managed to slip the too-large pendant over her floppy chocolate ears. It settled, a heavy, sparkling weight, around her neck. Satisfied, she smiled brilliantly at her partner in crime.

" What now?"

Speak think walk!

[/html]

Messages In This Thread