it's hardest hue to hold
[html]

Once this war plot settles down I think we need to have a thread. He won't recognize her because his memory sucks, but it would be awesome for her to figure out who he was. :]

In Character

She came rushing towards him and all too suddenly, he was on his back in the dirt and she was licking his face AGAIN. Too tired to care, he only grunted in a high, puppy voice and then forced himself to sit up once she backed off. He spat the necklace out into the ground and, looking rather dejected, stared at her. Until, of course, she spoke and he heard how terrible she felt. Both of his large ears fell back and unsure of what to do, he suddenly stood up and pawed at the shiny object at his feet. “Don’t worry!” He barked, though his enthusiasm was not what it had been hours ago.

“I got away. I kicked that stupid pirates butt AND took his treasure, so there!” Proud of this fact, his chest swelled and his tail began wagging furiously. Knowing, though, that any further treasure had been left behind when the gray wolf had come storming into their keep, he nudged the necklace away from himself. “You take it, boys aren’t supposed to wear uh…shiny things.”

<style>
.gabe-believe p {padding:0px 10px 10px 10px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.gabe-believe b {color:#F2AF22;}
.gabe-separator {font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; font-weight:bold; border-bottom:1px dotted #F2AF22; text-align:right; margin:0px 0px 2px 0px; color:#9F6809; padding-right:10px;}
.gabe-ooc {font-family:arial, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.gabe-believe {background-color:#A38D5E; padding:10px 0px 300px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/gabe2.jpg); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:1px; line-height:14px; width:332px; text-align:justify; }
</style>
table by sie
[/html]

Messages In This Thread