Dark places, what a simple web we weave
[html]
Nomnom... Foredated by... I dunno yet. |D
WC: 601

Tiny white paws, yet still large in comparison to the rest of the young lilac collie they were attached to, padded softly along, little dappled form almost lost to the slightly taller grasses near the stables. She was off exploring, again, unbeknowst to her sort-of guardians. Ruri was still in her little cabin, warm and cozy, and Alaine and Caillen were blissfully (sort of) hanging around the Chien Hotel, going about their merry ways. The little lilac cream puff bounced out of the grasses, all four limbs flailing for a moment as she reached a height above the grasses, before she vanished back into them again. Hoofbeats resounded nearby, and the little collie stuck her head out of the grasses into the pasture, short enough to fit under the fences around the meadow.

Two horses were off in the pasture, doing whatever horses do, and off near the gate was a strange looking male- he seemed to be dog, and yet, not. Intrigued, the little fae bounded off in his direction, light nose aloft for any herding animals. It was in her blood, after all, to herd. She had done it many a time for her parents back in Florida, herding various prey to their waiting jaws... Bouncing through the grasses on the edge of the fence, the little lady simply tossed any unhappy thoughts about her parents to the winds, more intent now on visiting with the man with the horses.

"S'cuse meeeeeee?" She called, bursting out of the grasses, and stood for a mere moment before the tall brute. "Do you mind if..." She gasped suddenly and scurried somewhat determinedly into the stables. "Wahhh... Regardez comment grands qu'ils sont!" She said, eying the gorgeous hoofed beasts as they hung their heads over the doors, interested in the new presence. She felt so small, among these giant things, but what was she to do about it? Realizing she had completely missed her first objective, the 2 month old wheeled around and headed back to the brute.

"I'm sorry! I meant... is it alright if I look around here? I mean, I'm a herding dog, so this is really interesting for me- it's my destiny to herd like the greatest of the great!" She squeaked, her high-pitched voice reminiscent of her age. She cocked her head at him suddenly, as if recalling something. "You're a pack member, right? I hope so- if you try to steal me away, my big sister will get you- well, kind of, since she's blind, but- wait, I shouldn't have said that..." Head dropped for a moment before her resolve kicked back in.

"Ah... well, even if she can't, miss Alaine'll get you! Yes! She's a fiery one, she is- she saved me! And nursed me back to health! And... and... yeah. My big Sister and Miss Alaine are awesome." She smiled slightly haphazardly before glancing over at some of the nearby horses. One or two snorted at her, as if laughing, and she rendered them silent with "the stare", a border collie herding trick. Sticking her tongue out at the horse, she returned her violet gaze back to the tall, lanky fellow.

"Now that that's over, I'm Sylvie Ciel...! Err... Aceline... err... no, Ciel." She still had yet to decide if she wanted to keep her original last name, or take on that of her sister's, but of course, to poor Heath, she probably seemed quite loony. She offered another, more sheepish smile to Heath as this thought reached her. He probably thinks I'm a crazy little kid... Which, of course, she most certainly was.

Speak. Think. Walk.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread