Dark places, what a simple web we weave
[html]

His arms cross against his chest as he waited for her response. It did not take long, and it made his small smile crack to become a smirk. She moved along the grass they stood upon with a furry of energy that seemed to propel her words at him. He took them in though, as best as he could. He was not used to such an onslaught of dialog, but he was able to clearly catch the drift of her message. At first he thought about fighting to place his words among the pups, but in the end he only listened and waited for a pause. The moment it came, just as she spoke once more of her sister Heath answered.

“Not like Jac, no.” Heath explained, he was different. Their love was different as Ruri said often. Deeper, in Heath’s opinion and yet their past not as long. Still it was something that they could not ignore, nor would they. “She is very smart, she uses the rest of her senses. Like her ears.” the bells Heath had placed in the tree round her cabin were to help, to allow her ears to bring her home.

The youth spoke again, this time of cows and the barn. Heath paid little attention to any animals outside of the herd of horses. The rest were not his responsibility nor did they live with in the stables. The Marshal pointed his nose to the barn as he spoke. “I am the Marshal, or stable master. I care for the horses.” He didn’t know much about herding, but he wanted make one thing clear. “Sheep and cows may allow it, but its best to stay away from the horses.” the last thing he wanted was the collie pup to be trampled by a herd of semi tamed mustangs. “She has ridden with me. I do not know if she likes the sheep.” Heath spoke honestly.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread