Dark places, what a simple web we weave
[html]
:333
WC: 456

Sylvie took in each of Heath's responses with interest, wondering what other things around the stables might be of use later in life. She knew her sister survived on hearing, scent, and her other senses, but what she had meant was the the glory of what one could see. The things that made life wonderful to experience. As a near-death survivor, the pup was strangely wise when it came to things like such, but for now, she let it slide, understanding that the male might not have caught on.

Then came his answers on being the Stable Master. "Maaaaaarshull. I see... but... why only the... horses? Is that what these beasties are? Horses? Why are they the only things you watch? You guys don't raise your own herds? But... Alaine mentioned one to me. Are they simply free-roamers? But then, how are they property of Cour Des Miracles only, if they roam so much?" So many questions, so little time. "The Horses are better left alone? But, they don't seem any different than the cows and sheep... perhaps larger, and prettier, but nothing beyond that..." Confusion colored the little girl's face, unaware of what exactly a horse could do to her if it just didn't like how she worked. Violet gems centered on Heath's weathered face, lost in thought.

The most interesting of his responses had to be the next one- about riding these 'horses'. Ruri had ridden a horse with Heath? "Ride? But... how can you ride this... horse? Is it because you can turn into two-leggers? I know I can't ride a 'horse', my four feet don't work well hanging on to anything- so I herd instead... sort of. And sheep are all white and fluffy and soft! How can she not like sheep? I will have to ask her about that, yes, and mention you. She might like that. Fun conversations about meeting her friends!" Excitement colored her voice at this prospect of a fun conversation with her Sister. She knew so little about Ruri, despite their blood relations, and she didn't like that. Sylvie needed to know more, to learn things. She could get too bored too quickly if she didn't- and so she chattered pretty often, hoping to learn about things.

"I really wanna know more about Ruri and about this... riding. Do you think you could teach me?" She asked suddenly, a slightly sheepish grin crossing tiny maw. The 2 month old didn't like to ask to learn, but with this male, it seemed like a good idea. Perhaps if she learned how to ride, she could take Ruri places herself, and they could talk more, about the world, about family and Cour des Miracles... and maybe about their pasts.

Speak. Think. Walk.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread