Dark places, what a simple web we weave
[html]
Thread Dated November 24th. :3 A few days after the Ruri/Sylvie thread.
WC: 285

And so, Sylvie sat patiently, waiting for Heath's response... until her feathered form was suddenly whooshed about in a gust of hot breath. Leaping out of the way, the collie pup landed in the long grasses again, and tumbled a bit before sticking her head out again. "Gaaaaaah! What'd you do that for you strange sheep?! That wasn't nice!" She cried, eyes wide in shock and bewilderment. It wasn't nice to sneak up on someone while they were talking, right? Even sheepy horses had to know that! She puffed up her cheeks in frustration, tiny body barely visible through the tall golden grasses.

It was then that Heath answered her question. He did promise. A lapse in her frustrated look surfaced as she inwardly glowed with glee. She would get to ride a horse! He promised she would. "Yaaaaaaay!" She shouted, bounding out of her crunchy safe place, puppy-ish happiness apparent. "I promise not to herd the horses! Since you promised, I promise, and then it will definitely happen, right? Yeah! Right! I'm so excited...!" And here Heath spoke again, mentioning something Sylvie had never thought of. Perhaps she could watch over the sheep and similar free-roaming creatures? Really? By herself? She paused a moment in thought. Could she handle an entire herd by herself? She always had other canines to take the herded to before... what would she do without them? Thoughts whizzed by as she looked side to side and then back to Heath.

"But... but... how can I do that by myself?" Crestfallen, the little lilac female's expression sunk, falling into a depressing downward gaze, violet gems locked on Heath's feet. She was too little to do anything by herself, wasn't she?

Speak. Think. Walk.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread