Explorations
(OOC: How do I go about getting a cabin?))

--

Andy sighed contentedly from her spot at the water's edge. She gazed out over the pristine glassy surface, her eyes not really seeing it before her. She was lost in thought, thinking of her parents. She hoped they were happy and well, wherever they were.

She sat in her werewolf form, knees bent before her, elbows resting on them. Her ears flicked occasionally, taking in the sounds of her new home. A soft smile played across her face. It seemed so surreal; her meeting with Geneva earlier that day had gone so smoothly. She wished some of her past meetings with leaders had gone that way. She rubbed her left leg subconsciously, the old injury causing her to think back on that particular incident. A leader of a pack she had asked to join had been very angry when she had requested to join their ranks. He had lashed out, grabbing hold of her leg. Ever since, the old injury played up sometimes. Usually it took strenuous activity to cause it to hurt, however.

A bird call above her caused her to come back to reality. She began thinking about where she would stay now. Geneva had mentioned cabins or dens.. but where were they, and how was she to go about getting one for herself? She decided she would venture deeper into the territory soon and ask someone.

But for now, she was perfectly content in sitting here, her back paws dipping idly into the cool water. She leaned back, glancing up at the cloudy sky. She wondered if it would rain. She was very happy with the days events. Maybe she would finally be able to settle down here, make some friends. Maybe even start her own family, provided she met the right person. She sighed again.

The day was overcast and cloudy, and she loved it. She had always preferred cooler weather. She wondered if it would get cool enough to snow. How she loved the snow...

I think I'm going to like it here. She thought to herself.

--

(Word count: 342)

Messages In This Thread