Explorations
[html]

ooc: wanna get ready and close up this thread then?

"Yes," Xeris said sadly in response to her new friend's question. She didn't particularly want to elaborate on the situation right now; though it had happened quite a while ago, it was still not a pleasant thought. The white wolfess could still remember the single golden eye of Kaena the coyote woman as she came after her in the wet forest. Just thinking about it made Xeris feel uncomfortable.

She watched as Andy got up to leave, promising to be careful. "I'll see you around, then." As an afterthought, she decided that perhaps she should say something else. "And don't worry about me," she spoke with a smile. In a short moment she began to shift, her limbs elongating and her spine realigning. But that wasn't the only noticeable change. "I'm tired, but I'll be okay. It's a...mother thing," she said, placing her hands against her belly, which definitely showed the signs that the puppies would be here soon. She gave another smile to Andy before watching the other wolfess head off, and then Xeris herself wandered off toward her cabin.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread