baby, you wouldn't last one minute on the creek
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... pupban.jpg); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

Savi hadn't meant to scare the other pup, it hadn't even occurred to her that with all his sneezing he wouldn't have been able to tell that someone was coming up to him. As he silently looked at her her ears folded back a little and her tail waved friendlily behind her. A sheepish smile was offered to the lightly colored boy, a silent apology for startling him. The girl was pretty outgoing and so she never thought about if others were shy or not so good around strangers. All she wanted to do was have fun and make a new friend and this boy had pretty blue eyes and a pretty creamy pelt that was almost the exact opposite to her own dark coloring. It was neat!

Finally he spoke in between a couple sneezes and her smile widened. She also noted that he spoke much differently than her, but she didn't pay much notice to it, much more interested in just making friends. "Goods! Wha mades you sneezies so much, huh?" Something must have caused such a sneeze attack, things like that didn't just happen for no reason, not in her experience anyway. Emerald eyes saw the moisture in his pretty blue eyes, but she figured it was just all the sneezes. If she had sneezed like that she would have weepy eyes too! "I'm Savina! Yous can jus calls me Savi tho, if you wants ta. Who is yous? I dunnos why we talks diff'rent..." Savina really didn't have any clue why their voices sounded so different. Maybe just one of those strange things that happens?

[/html]

Messages In This Thread