Though the darkness breaks the light...
[html]
300+
ooc: the delay that was caused by me copying the last post and not changing the ooc message. Also i start rambling at the end of the post for some reason haha.

"Oh him," he sounded almost dejected by the name. Strel had thought they could have themselves a grand adventure to find the 'missing' brother. Now that was just too easy. The redhead had liked the male well enough, but did not remotely know him. There was very little to know about Haven, except that he was the pack's Knight as well as a musician. Also, he had one of the few horses at the stables, and could race with him. Other than those tidbits, Strel was simply an acquaintance of that ginger and it did not bother him a bit that he had not put in more of an effort. He had issues with getting closer to leadership, after feeling betrayed by his first pack's leader. Jacquez was a different story though, having been exceptionally eclectic for a King.

"He shouldn't be hard to find. He'll probably be near the stables, or at least that's what I think. Truthfully, I don't really know him well at all." The guilt in his voice was mild, though enough to hopefully appease Haven's sister. He turned slightly towards the direction he was sure was towards the stables. Strel would probably get them both lost legitimately; he still did not know the whole territory well enough. Worse comes to worst, he'd take both of them back to the beach and work from there.

Then, random as could be, the girl told him she liked his fur. He assumed she meant the red part, since the rest of him was as average as could be. "Why thank you. I like your eyes," he praised, chuckling slightly since the both of them shared eye colors. "Any particular reason you want to see Haven, if you don't mind my asking, 'course." It felt odd, talking to her. She was a year younger than him, that much he could tell from knowing Haven's age. Two years old and already feeling older? What a twist.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread