Though the darkness breaks the light...
[html]
300+
ooc: /dies of shame over delay

The redhead chanced a glance at the stranger female, raising an eyebrow at her. He noticed the tone in her voice and winced at himself. It had not really been his intention to give his own words such a meaningful tone. It had all been rather accidental. Strelein put up his hands, shaking his head slightly. "Oh no, I'm sorry. I didn't mean that rudely. I wasn't sure who your brother and was really just confirming it to myself out loud. I don't know him well enough really to say squat, I'm sorry," he apologized, rather guilty about it. A hand rubbed the back of his neck, running through the thinner lengths of hair beneath the long red strands. It was adorned with knots and the male knew he would need to restyle it and find a way to secure it better. It was beginning to grow out of his control.

"Advice? Perhaps I can help? Or is it a personal thing only he'd know?" he pressed innocently, not worrying about rebukes and consequences. Strel noticed that the female seemed upset, most likely by his words. He flattened his ears in a not so aggressive manner. He was not trying to anger anyone; it had been all an accident. Hopefully Mati had not already judged him on his careless remarks. Truthfully, he would try to get back in her good books, despite having known her all of five minutes. "How is it that you do not have your entire family in one pack? You seem to live so close, but your ties are to different leaders." The concept was not so strange, but he himself had left and traveled a far distance. There did not seem to be a great distance involved with the two siblings. Was this normal?

Looking upwards, the male sighed. "No, not long enough to say I've been here long. But long enough to know this place." He was being rather weird already and chances were this female would want to leave him be as soon as possible.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread