Though the darkness breaks the light...
[html]

no excuse, I'm sorry for the delay

Strel's eyes saddened at hearing the tone the female had in regards to her mother and her seeming abandonment. It did not hint that she did not love the woman, but that her actions had hurt her daughter. It was such a pity that something like that could happen to a family. The cons of the human virus could be severe to those misfortune to fall into their clutches. Yet the human's plight would be the presage that would warn them all what could go wrong. "But she still has to love you. You are her child after all." His words were questions and his face furrowed into look of mild pleading. It seemed absurd to him that a parent could really simply leave their children.

Eccentric or not, Strelein still held some of his old packs ideals and common sense. This place was blowing his prior misconceptions out the metaphorical window.

A laugh escaped the male at the accusation. He did not mind the female prying, since there was nothing to be ashamed about in his life. Not yet, thankfully. But he did half an awful long time to mess that up. "How'd you guess?" He grinned, not even remotely guilty about what he had done. "Though that's almost hitting the nail on the head. I left more because I couldn't walk on two legs. The alpha was hyper conservative." Strelein shook his head at the thought of walking around everywhere on four paws and trying to do the things he liked like that. Absurd. Simply absurd. "It was easier to find somewhere even a drop more reasonable."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread