Though the darkness breaks the light...
[html]

Sorry for my rather large amounts of delays with the posts in these threads, and thanks for bearing with me Smile

"Thank you," said the redhead as he gave a gentleman's bow to the female when they stopped at the stables. Somehow they'd found their way to this place, thankfully. Half the time, Strel just wandered around wherever he wanted and then tried to find his way back home. At least he knew the territory far better now and getting lost was so much harder. "Not a problem, madam. Not a problem." He rose from his bow, grinning as he always did. He had been glad to help the woman on her way, despite their rather rough start.

"I hope you'll be fine getting back home, since I really have no idea which direction you'd be going to get there." Truthfully, he had to go home to fix up his room for the upcoming weather. Namely that meant that he needed to get furs or find some blankets. Not to mention find a way to paint the walls so they'd be less dreary. Or perhaps a painting or two or some large curtains.

Before he left, Strel got a good idea. "Oh, since you've been here so long, do you know anyone who can help me decorate? My place is a bit .... dull and I'm not exactly godly with brush and paint. Cloth yes, paint no." Odds are, she knew far more people than the redhead having been born here. Chances were that there were many people experienced with color on paper. Strelein was not very picky about who helped him as long as they did not want to stick a knife to his jugular.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread