Though the darkness breaks the light...
[html]

SSWM - 355

Mati smiled, though unsure if she would even find Haven among the horses. What she didn’t know was that she would likely see the Marshal of the Miracles pack. Seeing the horses would be interesting as well, and inspiring for the young artist. She had once ventured to the Dreamer’s neighboring pack to search for the hoofed creatures and left without finding them. She silently scolded herself, as she should have brought her sketch pad, but at least she could take a few mental notes as she watched them.

She indeed hoped that she would find her way home, but who knew, she might just find another member to guide her back home.
“I am sure I will find my way.” The Church woman reassured him that she would make it back. The redheaded male had been friendly and kind, even if she had been defensive at first. About to venture off on her own the tall brown furred fey caught his question before making her exit. Violet eyes met their match and she gave one more smile to the upbeat Miracles man. She thought for a moment, and found none other then herself fit for that task.
“I could help.” She spoke with a smile. There was nothing she enjoyed more then bringing someone joy through her painting.

“I paint all the time.: She added, incase he was use that she was the right choice for the job.
“Maybe we could find some pain in the city, I know of a few spots to search.” If she didn’t need to find Haven she would have gone to his home this moment to see what he was looking to do. She was excited at the prospect of helping him, and wondered if he was interested in a mural or if it was just a single coat of paint across the wall. But those were questions for another time. Her voice was filled with excitement as she looked at the colorful wolf, there was nothing she enjoyed more then painting, and if she combine that with helping a few found friend Mati couldn’t find anything better.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread