Though the darkness breaks the light...
[html]

472 SSWM
haha, when did you want to close this thread then? also, would have been STUPIDLY sooner if my new internet didn't decide to be emo and cut itself

The colored male gave a sigh of relief, not wanting to leave the woman on her own in case she would not be able to find her way home. That would not be the chivalrous way of a gentleman, to simply let her wander lost in a foreign place even if she had relations present in the territory. The guilt would have been bad for Strel and he would have to seek out Haven to make sure he knew Mati had been there and she had gotten home safely. He was not sure how the man would take the seeming abandonment of his sister in such an ungracious manner. Perhaps it would mean reprimands and quite frankly, the redhead did not want to gain some sort of negative reputation before he even really got a good one.

The most the redhead had expected the female to tell him was to look within his own pack for some help. The least he'd expected was a shake of the head and turn of the heels. What Strel had not expected was to find that Mati herself could help him. What luck! And to think, they had gotten off to a rather rocky start. Now, imagine, had Strel not watched his tongue and had let it waggle like a leaf in the breeze, he would not be a step closer to a nicer, happy home. "Really? You can? How? By helping me paint or by painting something special for me?" He simply beamed at her as he said it. Strel was so excited at the thought of even some dash of color on his drab walls. If there was a prospect of a custom mural on those walls, then by gosh, he would have hit the jackpot on the raffle. Now his mind simply rushed with ideas of what to ask of this foreign female.

What could possibly be the right choice for his home? Perhaps, if she did choose to help him, he would let her paint what she desired. Happiness on his walls. Yes, he quite liked the sound of that. He imagined a kind of pretty picture, decorating his wall like a fresco of the things that made him feel good or happy. Sunshine and flowers, butterflies and the warm swimming ponds. Fun around him as he slept, to warm him in the harshest blizzard. Yes, it was exactly what the doctor ordered.

"Oh I would love that! I would appreciate it so much. I could find a way to repay you somehow. I'll.... oh, I don't even know, but I'll find a way!" he cried, very giddy over these thoughts of his. "I can make you something, maybe. If we find cloth, I could stitch together something, anything!" Strelein laughed out, wondering why he was being so strangely loud and obnoxious.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread