a white demon love song - aw
[html]
Table by James.

It did not take long for Pontiac to appear, a ripple on the surface of her thoughts. She blinked her lime green eyes for a moment before they focused on her pack mate's face. She rose like a ghost, her ivory coat gleaming white in the bleak, gray surroundings. Although it was still quite warm for this time of year, Geneva had noticed frost on the ground in the mornings. She could not see any right now, which she was grateful for.

Pontiac reminded her very much of Naniko at that moment. Her words were few, but it was easy for Geneva to hear a similarity in the timbre of their voices now. She had initially doubted Pontiac's ties to Naniko when she had interviewed her at the borders, but now her doubts were gone. Geneva had not seen Pontiac since the birth of Naniko and Ehno's litter. But she was glad of the woman's presence. She did not know the first thing about her, and she wanted to learn.

Before she had the chance to speak, another familiar voice answered Pontiac. She did not have to turn her head to know that Ty was approaching. The male was proving to be steadfast and an asset to the pack in more ways than the woman could imagine. He was young, but he was maturing quickly. There was still something youthful about him - probably his demeanor. She sensed that perhaps he had gotten a little more serious since the first time they had truly spoken, but there was still a buzz of energy around him like a halo.

She cleared her throat, turning now so that her back was against the cracked effigy of the angel. "I'm thinking about what I want, out of life," she said. She had been turning thoughts over like that in her mind. "Sometimes I come here - and remember that time can be so limited," she said, gesturing with her hand toward the bodies of the dead locked within the ground. "I want to make sure that...I make my life count, I guess," she mused and shrugged, offering a smile.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread