a white demon love song - aw
[html]
Table by James.

She was both surprised and pleased when both of her pack mates seemed to have something insightful to say. Geneva was not quite anti-social, but she was definitely a wall flower. She did not speak with others very often, unless they approached her first. But she was always receptive to having a good conversation. She thought back to when she had first arrived in Phoenix Valley, after a great amount of heartbreak and fear had fallen over her. The last time she had had a true philosophical conversation had been with Honore, and he had long since left.

"Speaking of humans..." she said, half-grinning as she considered what was left of them, a legacy of bones. "I am not certain if they were all that wise, but I did find some of their literature fascinating." Anyone who knew Geneva even slightly well knew that she was a complete bibliophile. She spent much of her free time reading at the ranch or recording her own thoughts in her journal.

"The ancient Greeks held a quaint belief, that their deities created humankind. But humankind was too close to them, too perfect, and their gods grew jealous. The gods shattered the essence - what made them great, their souls, I suppose," Geneva mused, shrugging her shoulders before she continued. "They reformed humankind, and gave each of them a sliver of their shattered souls, and then they were imperfect. But when they found each other, when they loved, they were able to join pieces of the puzzle back together." Her lime green eyes swept the graves lining the hill. "Maybe...humans did not understand, or chose not to love. Perhaps that was part of the reason that led to their destruction."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread