a white demon love song - aw
[html]
"I don't think that's the case at all, of course humans found love, depending on what we define love to be." Ty said as he looked at the two females, it was obvious Ty was developing his thoughts right as he spoke, simply throwing ideas together. Of course, Ty had never thought of this very hard, he wasn't the type of wolf who cared taht much about the more abstract parts of life. He was a simple wolf, who took things at face value and nothing more, it made life simpler and easier to live, as in his mind, there was no point in looking deep into the unknown meanings and philosophies. but right now, ty felt compelled to continue this conversation, perhaps he did have a philosophical bone within him.

"I mean, don't get me wrong, they weren't exactly the perfect species." He said as he scanned over all the graves. "Though I think towards the end, their love had gone to other things besides one another. They had gone to science, to progress, to technology. That's why they left such a lasting mark anyway. Their love was not lost, it was simply redirected." He then looked at Geneva and motioned with his paw as he spoke. "Think about it, we read their books, we find their technology everywhere, even right now we ae speaking their language, their love was in other things, and that could've been the reason they died as well. Perhaps they turned away from these gods, instead of having to be reduced, they simply stopped listening to them, maybe that was the reason they passed on."

Then Ty simply shrugged and leaned back against the tree. "but in my view, they are dead, gone from this world. All we can really do is take the lessons they wrote about, and try and make them useful for us. Trying to think about what they loved, or how they loved seems like a big ol' waste of time in my view."
[/html]

Messages In This Thread