shadowed.
[html]

http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/raze1.jpg); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 341px 0px 0px 0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#000000; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.6px; text-align:justify;">

No worries, my dear! :3

"I guess some sorta heartache's the cause," his friend admitted, then mumbled on something about a sister. Razekiel was still flourishing in the dizziness of his head, but his grin withered a little as Andante spoke in such a melancholy tone. Though the spinning of his head had yet to cease, Razekiel tried to piece two and two together: What did heartache have to do with a sister? He'd said they'd not separated on good terms, but they were siblings, and all siblings fought a little. He and Samael had certainly had their unromantic bouts in their childhoods, though Razekiel now could barely remember them, if that wasn't obvious enough.

"Bummer, man... What happened?" His shoulders sagged some, a clear sign that the hippie still had a level of compassion and sentimentality even when buzzed and rambunctious. The coy was serious enough; his straw eyes looked at the stranger intently, smile for now faded -- but his torso wiggled in circles subtly, evident that his head was still twirling. "I haven't found my brother yet, man, and my sister's long gone. You should be grateful, man."

He paused briefly before extended a wobbly, unsteady hand. "I'm Razekiel. Razekiel Lykoooooi." And the wide, toothy smile reappeared. It had been a long time since he'd been called a Lykoi again.

<style type="text/css">
.raze-reflections b{font-weight:bold; color:#6F536A; letter-spacing:1px; font-family:trebuchet ms, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.raze-reflections p{text-indent:25px; padding:0px 15px 15px 15px; margin:0px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread