the chronic chronicles.
[html]
http://i950.photobucket.com/albums/ad34 ... Image7.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; padding-top:310px; background-position:top center; background-color:#1C1D15; text-align:justify; font-family:tahoma; font-size:11px; color:#ffffff; line-height:14px">
@$%&The trek home had been uneventful, perhaps the universe's way of compensating for all of the chaos and activity he'd experienced during his stay in the city. Quite the busy fellow, he never considered his life boring per se, but getting into a gang fight, running into an old friend, and making a drug deal all in the same week was a bit more excitement than he was used to. Like a school boy giddy and impatient with tales of a teacher letting a cuss slip in class or how the bad kids had set off stink bombs in the bathroom, he was all too eager to tell somebody about it.

@$%&Not surprisingly, then, he didn't bother to pit stop at his own den--he went straight to Gabriel's. His satchel full of goodies was still at his side and the two heads he'd claimed dangled freely and proudly from one hand as if he'd picked them up on a successful shopping trip. By the time he closed in on his cousin's den, he could hardly contain himself. Everything that had happened was too weird to go unsaid. He scratched absently at one of the rocky walls at the den's mouth--a canine knock, perhaps--with a broad grin spread across his face.

@$%&"Gabe, you home?" he called into the darkness after a moment's pause. "You will not believe the fucked up shit that's gone down," he added, hoping such tantalising words would rouse the Aquila's interest. The gash from the broken glass bottle flung at his arm was temporarily forgotten, and the general excitement in his tone made it obvious that it was nothing too serious--now. Shifting one of the heads to his other hand, he simply held one on each side, beaming as he waited for Gabriel to materialise out of the den.

waaah, okay. in my timelines i figured it made most sense if this took place before Alacrity's joining thread. i saw you started your thread with Jantus/Trigger, so... yeah. -doesn't know.- D: i don't care about raw dates as much as chronological order, i guess net effect would be more of a forward dating of Alacrity's thread than anything. -hopes this is okay.- X:
[/html]

Messages In This Thread