let this world drown in these ultrasounds
[html]

This reply is...not great. I sorries :[ SoSuWriMo 378

........Cambria had no idea how truly awful Conor's childhood had been. She didn't know that he had more or less been abandoned by his mother and his father was a monster that wouldn't ever love him. Despite not knowing all the facts though, she could tell that his life had been rough. She had faced her own trials, but in the fact of what he had faced they would seem minuscule. She did know that Alexey had been there for him though, and that she took good care of him. The fact that she had basically been his mother though escaped her. It was hard for her to think of anyone other than his real mother being like his mother, for she had her real mother. While she knew not everyone had such a great family as she did, it was hard for her to imagine other kind of familial situations.

........What made this conundrum all the more puzzling was that even the older and more experienced female was having a hard time explaining it. Cambria was to a large extent sheltered, living in her little microcosm. She didn't have many outside experiences to draw upon for she had not made an effort to have any outside experiences. Still, she figured that adults who did have that experience would have no trouble explaining why something that was not okay was not okay. She assumed that the mysteries of romantic relationships were revealed to you at such and such age and so Alexey certainly must know those as well. This all must be incredibly complicated for even the Koios woman to be stumped.

........Hmmm, maybe if Alexey was like Conor's mother then it wasn't okay. But still, she wasn't actually Conor's mother. This was all so confusing and her mind was just running in circles it felt like. "I don't know, it is just very confusing, and I don't know much about...these kinds of things." Well, she didn't know much about anything, but especially not this. "But, maybe if you both feel that way, then it'd be wrong to act like you didn't? Like you'd be lying to each other. Or something." Now Cambria was the one who wasn't making much sense, or at least that's how she felt.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread