you get what you give
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... star-2.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
300+
Ooc: totally okay with me it is. Though i may have read the motions wrong, I apologize :0

Yelping as pups might, the redhead was taken by surprise by the other male's actions. He could almost feel the tension in the other's significantly stronger arms as his own body was being pulled at. Before Strel knew it, he was being forced back against a wall. The pressure against his back was not terrible. Yet. He knew it could so much worse if he dared to push this intoxicated male further. Truthfully, Strel wanted to avoid any unnecessary fist fighting since in this case, he'd lose rather fast. Despite his fear of physical confrontations, his immense dislike of being manhandled managed to push back the fear and let the anger spill forth.

Thankfully, his body had not completely slammed into the wall. Leroy had slipped on the puddle that Strel had created. The unfortunate bit was that the husky's grip had not weakened or slatted on his shoulders, so he was pulled forward fast and hard when Leroy fell back onto the couch. Heart racing as he was swept off his feet and onto the couch, which had almost flipped backwards. Breathing hard, the redhead opened his eyes to find himself sprawled in Leroy's warm lap. Feel his face heat up slightly at the awkward positioning, he scrambled a bit to get out of such a vulnerable pose.

Body sitting comfortable, basically straddling Leroy, Stral gave a sigh as he rested both hands on the other's chest. His hands were pushing a bit hard, more from the redhead's annoyance and embarrassment. "That wasn't how I wanted that to happen, but whatever. As long as you stay down," he growled, rather weakly considering it was far from his nature to act remotely aggressive and fierce. At best, Leroy would think he was being playful though Strelein was all in all rather serious about this.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread