you get what you give
[html]

i almost feel bad for Sterelin xD

The scents and feelings of the drunk were dulled an so strong at the same time, red eyes looking at the back of the startled, sober man. Taking a deep breath Leroy felt wounderful from the sweet burning in his gut that has spread to the rest of his body, unknownly thanks to his company that sparked an exictment inside him. Why? He has no idea and at the moment he doesn't care to think about it.

Lip curled back as Leroy's strong hand held Sterelin into the couch, the sounds of him clawing at the thing went unnoticed. Pushing slightly the patterned male moved the jacket up to expose an press his firm hand into his fur. Standing still helped Leroy to see much better with his good eye, not looking away Leroy had his mind made on how to use his company. Stepping closer Leroy ignored the first statment that the younger one spoke, pressing his hips into the redheaded male's with a pleasurable pressure against his shorts. Everything was so different and maybe for that reason it arouse the husky to do this, making his blood rush the odd scent of the male made him breath in deeply with a growl that vibrated his body.

Leroy handsome form was highlighted from the fires glow as he towered over his friend. " I have no mate, kids dont mean partners. I am not bound to anyone." His smooth sleek voice was harder this time as his throat let out a growl. Useing his tight hand on Sterelin's hip to grab ahold of his shorts, in a swift movement the fabric gave way and ripped slightly and fell away brought a smile to Leroy's lips as well a moaned growl. He didn't care at the moment that this was a male, which is usually odd but Leroy wants to fuck and being that he walked right into his lap he was starting to find Sterelin interesting. "Whats wrong....dont fight" His voice was almost suductive. Leroy left his eyes trail over the exposed flesh with the clothes out of the way, another groan like growl pulled its way passed his lips. That tingleing exictment sent chock waves at the chill of his skin as Leroy pressed his hard member against his soft flesh, not fully hard but well enough at that second.

thinking talking pups talking

[/html]

Messages In This Thread