you get what you give
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... star-2.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
300+
Ooc: I started laughing when I read your reply, I don't know why haha.

Needless to say, Strel was mostly dry by now. The combination of the physical action and the heat radiating throughout the room from the fire dried off most of the water. His belly was blazing with the heat and the passion of the moment, knowing fully well it would soon evaporate like the liquid that had coated his fur earlier. Strel managed to prop himself up onto his elbows, which now were jamming into the joint between the cushion and the armrest. He was still clawing at couch, though it was more from the pleasure than the pain now. Every so often, a moan would escape him, short and panting.

Those hands on his back weren't helping, nor did Leroy when he pulled Strel even closer to him, were it even possible. He cried out, most definitely not in pain. A longer, more drawn out moan escaped his lips. His breath was more ragged now and was more rapid. "L-Leroy..," he whispered between moans, surprising himself at calling out his 'rapist's' name. It was hard to think of this as rape, enjoying it as much as he was. It had been more unexpected than unwanted, but nonetheless, whatever it was, it was in an unclassifiable gray area. What was he supposed to call it? A sudden consensual rape? That sounded contradictory as well as just stupid. Strel realized briefly that he was having a hard time thinking. Maybe it was the pleasure distracting his mind. If it's this good, why haven't I done it earlier? he questioned to himself, pushing back harder on Leroy.

The dog's question rang through his ears despite the distance between ears and lips. What was he supposed to say? He wasn't entirely sure what the husky wanted him to do. "H-harder..," he cried out, trying to follow his instincts since they'd certainly led him well that day. The noises that reached him, far away and oblivious as his mind was, only made him hotter and harder. Strelein groaned, inside clenching from the pressure. "Leroy, harder..," he ordered, clawing at the long gashes on the armrest.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread