you get what you give
[html]

this is sooooo amuseing I just keep giggling ^^ sorry for the shortness

Leroy's shaggy hair fell in front of his eyes in a shaggy sexy mess as they shadowed the bright passion within his crimson orbs. Holding Strelein close made him groan into the males throat as his licked at nibbled at the tastey skin, this is so funny for someone who didn't want this appeared to be enjoying themselves so much. Moving to the redheads jawline line Leroy smacked his hand onto Strel's ass with a loud pop before moveing to where he was pleaseing himself as well, that deep heat in Leroy's gut was screaming so loud from this totally new feeling that made his maon into the boy's next from strocking his own hard, ugering member. "You...I want to feel in this moment. I wana fuck you Strelein." His strong smooth voice was not grumpy but a mix of rough breaths that was broken up my pleased groans and moans. Grabbing a hold of Strelein's own manhood Leroy stroked it in a way he knew would please him, moveng swiftly as he thrusted his own into the redheads hand before his teased the head. "Tell me, what is that you want me to do, what do you want from me?" Speaking Leroy moved his lips to Strelein's ear before he nibbled on that piece of flesh, stepping closer Leroy pulled the younger male into him as his toned muscled body pressed against the other. Stroking faster Leroy grabbed ahold of his ass again and squessed, teaseing a finger near what he so wanted.

thinking talking pups talking

[/html]

Messages In This Thread