you get what you give
[html]

sorry for the small delay, slight powerplay. Oh, I can only type a reply when i listen to this

Leroy let him red crimson eye look over the other male before him, the fact his current lover was a male did not matter to him. The silm body and clothes gave slight reminds but this new feeling made him grin, a devilish toothy grin that could almost be scary if his features weren't so handsome. Strelein's words brought a deep growl like pur from his throat, this redhead's words were almost like sweet suger just out of reach. "I am going to fuck you..." That deep smooth voice was once again unusally untouched by the demanding strengh, it wasn't hard but sexy an handsome enough to match.

Leroy wanted to do somthing when the contact between them parted, a slight curl of a lip showed his unhappiness though his healthy crimson eye watched the young male like he was starveing. Tiliting his head Leroy grabbed himself as another heated moan left his lips, oh this was very nice to watch. All open be for the husky he licked his lips as that knot in his gut jumped at the sight, the heat tingled his hand as he pleased himself at the sight of Strelein fucking himself. Whatever was holding the patterned male back was quickly thrown away when the redhead spoke, oh those words were all an yet nothing he needed to hear. Closeing in Leroy quickly removed Sterelin's fingers before slamming himself fullying inside, arms firmly grabbing onto his legs the husky pounded into the tight warm place like a mad man. "Hard..hard enough"

The sounds of flesh slamming together was the only thing that filled his ears, the heat in him was so strong as he jerked Strelein to him with each powerful thrust that make his legs flex untill the muscle was easy to see. Smiling at the cries from his lover Leroy only moved faster as his own breath was rapid as he moaned loudly with each powerful thrust that made him grunt, Strelein threw his hand back as his upper body laid back for a moment before Leroy jerked Strelein so his ass hung off the couch slightly. "my..fucking...god." He was going soo fast, it was sooo hard, and ohmy god was he sooo tight!! That knot was ready to explode as he pounded into him while he could only hear moans from them both and a plusing from within.

thinking talking pups talking

[/html]

Messages In This Thread