you get what you give
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... star-2.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
300+

Furrowing his brows, the redhead looked up only to widen his eyes and push off from the other male. He was bleeding for god's sake! Strelein began to panic a little bit, having not noticed the damaged eye from the beginning. He blamed it on the flickering firelight, providing dim enough illumination. "Your eye is bleeding!" he cried out, scrambling for his now ruined pants. His body protested, feeling rather painful after their previous actions. It felt like Strel had been put through his paces rather mercilessly. He briefly paused, staring at the material, before ripping off a lower portion of it. It was still wet enough to do for the moment, though Strelein felt he would need to go out into the rain and dampen it later. The cloth was jammed into one of the husky's hands. The redhead hoped that the dog would be sober enough to understand what he needed to do with the material in his grip.

A dark look crossed his features, but the younger male doubted the still intoxicated Leroy would have noticed it. Strel vocalized an old proverb, "When life gives you lemons, make lemonade." There was a bit more added bitterness in the tone than he had thought would have been there. "It isn't like I had much of a choice at the time, Leroy." Refusing to look at the dog, the redhead dropped himself down on the couch, no longer giving the other any physical contact. Arms crossed over his chest, he stared at the logs crackling under the heat of the fire. "You don't want anyone to know? Know that you basically raped me?" he hissed, feeling rather bitter about it all despite having enjoyed it. It seemed like Leroy was going to act rather differently than Strel would have thought he deserved. He did not know what to call this. Rape? Consensual rape? Was that even rape then? "So basically you get to keep your dignity and I walk away with.... nothing?" He knew he was being melodramatic and hypocritical. Leroy would point out again how he had enjoyed it, that there had been nothing wrong. Strelein just wanted to bitch for a little bit.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread