you get what you give
[html]
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee19 ... _table.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

Leroy's brain understood what was going on, but his half sober brain and the pain come from his eye distracted him from whatever the other male was doing. Closing his eyes Leroy's ears twitched at the words that redhead said in the dark room, everything felt warm to the husky as he took another slow deep breath. Taking the piece of shorts that Strelein had handed him Leroy placed it against his bleeding eye, the warm blood rolled down his cheek as it slowly soaked into the fabric. Taking a deep breath the husky turned as he slowly opened the door more, the cool air of the rain felt wonderful against the warm heat of the room. "Its all over now, so stop fretting." His deep voice was still smooth and very relaxed as he turned back to the room before him, Watching as well he should the younger man his brows pushed together, he doesn't get why he is mad. So what he didn't want it at first though he didn't see so mad about it either. "basically, though you get what you want. I'm entitled to my secrets" Leroy spoke blunty but truthfully as he stepped closer into the light of the fire, leaning into the wall as the fabirc slowly filled with blood from his wound.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread