Staring at the Ceiling, The Roof Has A Face
[html]

OOC: We need to end this soon and make a more current thread <3 When you want to end it? I'm also okay with an OOC ending if you want. Horribly short too, sorries. SSWM: 285
------------------------------------------------------------

Disinfectant prevents infections? You can use it on wounds? she asked to him. Cotl nodded his head to her. Ja, und ja. It's very useful for wounds.-FAGGOT FACED HOG FUCKER- The prefix "dis-" means "not" so, Disinfectant would be "not infect-ant." the male explained, adding his knowledge of the English language with the female. The little brat was intelligent, possibly more than he was supposed to be. You could tell that under that icy gaze, there was perhaps a genius in disguise. He happened to know about random things that you often wouldn't expect him to even be interested in. The male felt her spray his stomach down with the liquid, which made the male flinch and blink. It was a natural flinch, one that was made because of the coldness of the liquid on his bare stomach. The male regained his composure before he looked to his tattoo gun. He took it and pointed to the needle. You should always sanitize your needles after you've already used them.-YOUZ A HOE!- I already used this one, so if you would, please spray this needle before you start tattooing me. You know, so I don't get sick or anything. the male spoke to the feo, figuring she knew that a dirty needle could mean trouble. If she didn't, well Cotl had informed her just now.

The male put the gun back infront of the feo and then laid his left arm on his chest, and his right arm, holding up the mirror so he would be able to see what she was doing. He wanted to be able to coach her through something if she found out she needed help or something, so it was good for him to be holding the mirror there.

Speak Think. walk.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread