Worlds we never knew
[html]

OOC: I find it interesting that Alaine is healing Addison in a different thread. I wonder what would happen if she knew that Daisuke had been there when she fell o:
Also, I'm ready to start a Cai/Dai thread whenever you are, but I just have to warn you that my replies will be slooooow -> Clicky

Daisuke replied as she'd known he would, with the assurance that Caillen would be taught what the golden-pelted youth had to teach. Alaine settled with that bit of hope, deep in her mind, and let herself release a bit of the constant weight on her shoulders. Feeling as carefree as a pup, the beautiful collie woman sashayed gently as she walked, humming a soft but lively tune as emerald eyes scoured the sands for something of her own wearing.

The sun-boy seemed to be deep in thought, so Alaine left her temporary guardian to his musings and wandered aft, her footpaws leaving dainty little prints in the wake of waves. There, again, was that glittering on the sand - Frowning slightly, her humming stopped, and with a curious spark to inverted eyes the too-young mother crouched down to retrieve the object. When she rose to a stand, the glittering thing was held cautiously between two long claws of her thumb and forefinger. For a moment, the feo turned the small disk back and forth in the pleasant sunlight, admiring the way that it glinted and sparkled and how the small little etchings in it's sides seemed to glow with ancient whisperings.

" Dai? Come, look what I found!"

Her voice carried musically above the roar of the waves, and Alaine turned to show her findings to the young male with awe and confusion crossing her pretty features.

" What... What is it?" Her voice was hushed with awe and speculation, fingers still turning the small jade disk over and over in her ivory palm, " I've never seen writing like this before, not even in the old old 'human' books!"

With the look of co-conspirators, Alaine let her brilliant emerald eyes clash with his wild sky-blue again. Her face was full of wonder, as if the glittering object spurned her imagination. It felt strangely warm to the touch, and the cream lady held it out for Daisuke to take.

Speak think walk

[/html]

Messages In This Thread