your eyes can be your enemies
[html]
http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/bullskullorange.jpg); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; text-align:justify;"> I sincerely apologize for this wait!

"Eet cause I from Russia," he told Mason, though thinking the opposite. Silas was rather impressed with his ability to speak with everyone here. He found it strange that his Russian was becoming more and more abandoned, but was pleased that his English was improving slightly. His accent was still very thick, of course, but the sentences came out much smoother than before. "Inferni, eh?" He took another look around as if hearing the name would somehow change his outlook. It didn’t really.

"Mason zhe Terrible. Zhe defender? You keep zhe strangers away, huh?" He offered a small laugh, hoping Mason wouldn’t be so quick to turn him out. "Mine name Silas Agata. Or you may know... uh, Russo? I am also Russo." He found his icy eyes leaving the sandy colored boy and searching the area of land that stretched out behind them. The illusive land was Inferni. Silas wasn’t sure what he was expecting, but he felt as if he might just happen to catch a glimpse of something mysterious if he kept looking. "Who lives in Inferni?" Silas then asked Mason, looking back towards him. He was really just curious as to the public relations of all the packs here, but he didn’t want to outright ask. A little investigation wouldn’t hurt.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread