Aint no sunshine when he's gone
[html]
sorry for the wait.

"Oh," said he, plucking a blade of withered grass from the ground. Endymion had a rabbit friend once, though it wasn't stuffed. The little thing had been injured (probably by some unlucky hunter in his pack, now that he looked back on it) and he couldn't stand to see it in such a state. The little boy had taken it to Fat1n, pleading with her to heal the poor animal, and she consented. As she patched up the little creature, Endymion had declared that its name was Thorn. It was an apt name, considering it had fled the pack den as soon as it was able to, leaving the amber boy without his pet. It was one of the most disappointing experiences of his life, and he never made an attempt to have a "pet" after that.
"I actually just came back," said the amber w0lf, running his hand through his hair. "I lived here until I was a year old, then traveled to my mom's birth tribe. I met a lot of family there. It was great." Pausing, he smiled to himself, plucking a few more grey shoots of grass from the earth. "I've never been across the sea," he conceded, placing his elbow on his knee and propping his chin up with the palm of his hand. "Is it nice there?"

[/html]

Messages In This Thread