all the questions left behind
[html]
I AM THE FACE OF PISS AND SHIT AND SUGAR
I DO A CROOKED LITTLE DANCE WITH MY FUNNY LITTLE MONKEY
Big Grin

The girl bolted awake, her legs shaking and the shaking continued right up to the tip of her ears. She quickly shook her head before staring blankly at the cave around her. How long had she slept? Where was she ever at right now? Many questions plagued her mind as she laid within the cool recesses of the den and then all at once it came back to her. She came to remember the male that decided to sweep her up onto the great beast known as a horse. She shook her head back and forth before pulling her paws in closer to her body to keep herself warm. Her thickly furred tail wrapping around her pale form quite nicely as she attempted to warm herself up. The pit-pattering of the rain outside could still be heard which means she may have no where to go for the rest of the day.

After listening to it for a few minutes as she let her eyes close the girl noticed it was not quite as heavy and most of the water she heard was what was running down the rocks and hitting the ground outside the entrance. Slowly she rose to her feet, before trotting out, with her head held low to the entrance of the cave she had stayed in the night before. It was nice and cozy, and she preferred it much over the human shelter that she heard about from the Aquila, Gabriel. It was with that the girl sat, staring out into the dreary rain.

Ava had half a mind to go chase down that male that she had run into at the borders. Then again she thought about getting trapped out in the rain and not having a clue as to which way she was going. She hardly knew which direction she came from and not to mention she would never be able to find a scent to follow back there. The rain had washed any trace of it away more than likely and plus she was sure she had already forgotten what the horse smelled like. If she found the scent it would have been easy, but that was the thing, it wouldn't be. She let out a soft sigh and decided to let the rain clear a bit more before going outside.
style='font-weight:bold;color:#703A3D;align:right;'>

WHAT I WANT, WHAT I WANT IS YOUR CHILDREN
I HATE WHAT I HAVE BECOME TO ESCAPE WHAT I HATED BEING
[/html]

Messages In This Thread