all the questions left behind
[html]
http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x242 ... gtable.png); background-color:#000000; background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; text-align:justify;">
OOC: Then mission accomplished! *dances*

"I don't know if I want to...I'd have to think about it I think." he let the words fall without saying anything to them.
The male watched the feo walk into the mansion door, and once she was in, he too got inside and closed the door behind him. It was really warm in here. But he still wanted to cuddle underneath his German flag that he used as a blanket. He was so used to sleeping with that thing that it didn't matter if it was the hottest day of the week. He'd still sleep completely under it, wrapped into a tight ball of fluff. He slept in his optime form, as did he did do for most of the time. There weren't very many reasons for him to be walking around in his puny little lupus form, or even his secui form really. Maybe he just didn't like being so close to the ground or something. That could be backed up with the reason why he has a horse, when it really was totally unnecessary and rebellious considering that no other coyote in Inferni had a freaking horse.

Cotl made his way towards the staircase.He looked to the room he knew someone lived in. The reason he knew she lived in there was because he could smell her scent. He could smell is all over the house. It originated in that room, the scent. But he had never seen the feo that lived in that room. It was either that she was that anti-social, or the two just missed each other every time they both were in the house. He looked back to see if she was following, and once he saw that she was, he raced up the stairs. He had been used to the stairs by now, just because he had been running up and down them everyday for about a week or so by now. He adapted pretty fast to this place. Plus, his room had already been personalized by him. Since he found himself some spray paint cans in the shed, he took the liberty to do graffiti all over his walls. He considered what he drew on the walls to be art. He didn't work on it as often as he liked though, so half of them weren't done.

The male let out a sound with his throat. It was a random sound, randomly made up in his mind, and barely able to be described correctly. He walked up to his door, and then opened it. This is where I crash -WRINKLY OLD FUCKING HAG- he spoke, allowing her to enter his room. There was a bed, which had his flag neatly on the bed, the edges of the flag draping over the side. His guitar was close to his bed, as well as him also having his tattoo gun and his Mein Kampf book on his end table. He had several different books on his dresser, including a horse anatomy book, and a tattoo design book. You can be -DOUCHEBAG!- seated on my bed. How was your first day in Inferni? Meet anyone besides Gabe? he spoke before he took the flag off of his bed. He took the office chair that he had stolen from one of the offices in this mansion and he sat down in that before wrapping his flag around him and snuggling into that.

Sometimes I don't know why I try Because it's easier to die than to get by, than to get by And you and me, we can be buddies, we can be bloody

[/html]

Messages In This Thread