Discontent
[html]
http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... lelala.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

Argh, he went luperci because I honestly could not tell what form you guys were.

It wasn't often that his bitter sarcasm was met with equally bitter sarcasm, but evident by the cyclops' still, piercing stare, he was not impressed by her response. A stranger wanting to stay the night, take advantage of his borders and the Patriarch's guardianship -- and yet she was comfortable making wise remarks in response to words he hardly put any offense behind. After all, Jefferson knew how to cut down a creature with words -- and he had only begun to fight.

"Charming," he mumbled blandly, suddenly losing all interest in being there. Boring. Every joiner was the same: needy with their own flavor of attaining their wants. The last member to truly impress Jefferson upon joining because she was kindly and well-mannered had been Xeris, or so he believed; the cyclops took a lot of pride in having that white wolfess around. As far as he was concerned, she was a model of behavior for the rest of them.

She continued with her whiny, sappy speech as she pushed herself off the ground; Jefferson could only release a quiet, restrained sigh. Why did his pack always attract the loonies? "You keep bitching like that and you can believe you'll get a hearty kick off my land," the cyclops grumbled before Geneva could make with the nice. He was aware that this stranger would likely throw everything back in his face, and if so, then she would be thrown out accordingly. He had no patience for rudeness and disrespect hiding the true face of need. "If you want to stay, ask. We're not dropping to our knees and begging. If you have skills that we can use, then we have space for you to stay as long as you need or want. That's the bottom line."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread