Discontent
[html]
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/ ... uesand.jpg); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:top;">

ooc:

What had she done wrong now to warrant this kind of hostility? Hadn’t she made her wants clear enough? Or was the male too thick minded to hear her clearly? Despite his jab to her behavior, she breathed calming, stifling the growl brimming at her clasped lips and further sinking her claws into the earth. “I don’t understand what ‘bitching’ is,” she admitted coldly, her tail slapped against her thigh, freeing itself of an annoying kink. Her tolerance for hostility when it was unjust was nil. Why endure when she had only spoken the truth to either of them.

Her muzzled lifted from her chest and a single silver eye fixed itself upon the Alpha in plain sight. Nothing was withheld. “I had already stated my decision to Geneva. I requested a night’s rest, that is all. I didn’t ask that you ‘drop to your knees’, nor am I insisting it, sire.” She exhaled again, slower this time as if draining the rigidity from her stance through flared nostrils. She relaxed visibly but still her stance remained irritated. She frowned slightly in thought. Would all encounters with wolves be this way? Or was it only the two-legged walkers that acted like this?

Zynex continued shifting her sights between the heads of this nameless pack. “I don’t even know these parts well enough to assess if I want to stay here. I have been banished from ice and snow, not fragrant fields. How was I to know this field was taken when there is nothing but its own odor to tell me otherwise? But if my ‘bitching’,” her gaze drifted to the Alpha, “as you say, or my explaining is tiresome to your ears, then I’ll not divulge my situation further. I just want a place to sleep for once without being picked at by fodder. I mean no trouble to you or your lands.”

[/html]

Messages In This Thread