Discontent
[html]
http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... lelala.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

You are not accepted yet; you should not be posting in the Thread Requests forum. As it is right now, she may not be accepted.

While Geneva remained silent, the stranger shifted from bitching to all-out contempt; some sort of gloomy, immovable darkness resided within her that clearly she had little concern of and was making no attempts at fixing this. Jefferson's temper, something he had once been somewhat famous for, was not at all provoked. The girl's words and demeanor were too ignorant, too useless to shift anything in his personality other than the usual sarcasm and bitterness.

In addition, this girl still had not proven herself to be anything but an ignorant bitch, hardly even worth a thought about staying overnight. Jefferson breathed in and exhausted a long sigh; her words, going on and on, buzzed in his ears like a bug he might have clipped his jaws around and swallowed on any other day. He was tired of listening to her, tired of watching her beat herself up, tired of hoping Geneva would give up and take off, not try to be kindly as she always was, but that was a defeated concept. "Yeah, yeah, I got that," he groaned, then adopted a sickly-sweet, obviously forced smile. "Okay, then. You have my godly permission to bask in the euphoria that is my packlands for a single night, sugar. Come morning, I expect you high-tailing your rotten ass out or I'll be the one endangering it."

He glanced at Geneva briefly. "Don't you try to pull something, either. Let's go." He turned sharply, back against them, and started away at his usual, unprovoked pace.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread