Discontent
[html]
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/ ... uesand.jpg); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:top;">

ooc:

With some hesitation, Zynex adhered to the words spoken by the Savant female. Though it was not out of disrespect that her attention wavered, but from the disappointment in having her fears realized; a majority of two-legged walkers. And in her eyes, it meant a clan full of those akin to her sister and Jefferson, most likely with the same attitudes and outlooks. Discouraging indeed.

However, a bit that intrigued her was Geneva’s origins to her mutation. It was passed from the parent? Other means as well, but Nahrus had never been outside of her sight long enough to encourage contact with another to receive this curse. And it wasn’t as though she was trying for it. Innately and without provocation, she just stood up and lunged for her. Did this mean that the insatiable power was derived from either of their parents? And if so… “If my sister can stand, does that mean I can as well?” She asked, genuinely curious. “Our clan has never spoke of Luperci, nor told us how to stand. It just…happened. I want to know if it will happen to me as well.” The female was beside herself with worry, so much so that she near disregarded Geneva and her tale of her own endeavors. Hastily the russet clasped her lips, dipping her head in apology but still the worry was evident on her face. She waited with forced calmness before daring to speak again, somewhat more enlightened.

“What I will learn...” she began with a puzzled frown. “Does this mean you have personnel designated to teach?” The hardened look to her eyes gave way to hope. “I could…One could learn even…basic essentials from others like myself?” And by ‘herself’, she meant the four-legged walkers. Trust was not so easily given to those who wronged her, physically or not.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread