Discontent
[html]
Table by James.

Surprise bloomed in Zynex's face as she absorbed the Savant's words. It was strange, but Geneva thought perhaps that she saw a glimmer of hope in the russet woman's eyes before she spoke again. Geneva's ears pricked forward as the russet colored femme shared her thoughts once more. The gray sub-leader found herself to be very curious about this stranger.

"I do not know if you have the ability," Geneva said honestly. There wasn't a way for her to find out. Geneva did not want to ask questions about her old home, feeling that she had learned enough about the structure that Zynex had grown up in. For now, anyway. But Geneva was certain that her parents would not have kept that sort of secret. "Your sister probably acquired the ability."

Geneva thought for a moment. "The structure of this pack is probably very different than the one you are used to. We teach each other what we can, and there are those charged with teaching certain skills." Geneva was not usually impulsive, but she felt the need to add the last bit. "I think that you seem responsible, and so if you are welcome to stay if you want to, and if you are willing to help where you can." Geneva smiled, recalling the first impression Zynex must have gotten of her. Geneva was usually a meek woman, but there was a core of strength within. "I am the second-in-command of this pack, and it is in my power to offer this to you."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread