Discontent
[html]
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/ ... uesand.jpg); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:top;">

ooc:

Instead of a direct answer, Zynex was met with uncertainty, but for the most part, she was not upset by this news. Rather she be uncertain than to have her expectations raised and suffer disappointment. A surprise would have been better, or remaining ignorant would have sufficed as well.

But returning thought to the pack standards, there was an amount of organization that her pack did not exhibit, it sounded like. Much more willing to aid in the stability and growth of others. It sounded very appealing to her, but there was some speculation whether or not this was trying within the pack, or if it was just something nice to tell her for the impression. She would never know unless she experienced it for herself.

And an invitation followed thusly. An ear twitch in mild shock whilst her tail had a difficult time not showing some enthusiasm. It held slightly interest to her to hear that Geneva’s position was not on par with the Alpha’s, but none the less please she had the authority for this offer. A good deal was not something she was raised to pass up. She offered a small smile and a simple nod. “I am willing to help if I can. I would like to stay here.”

[/html]

Messages In This Thread