she moves in mysterious ways
[html]
<style type="text/css">.viei b {color:#3B4B57;}</style>
http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/viera.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding-top:5px; padding-left:20px; padding-right:20px; padding-bottom:95px;">

Snake was asking similar questions she had answered before when Ava was around. The girl was so naive, it seemed like, and Vieira was so used to it. She came where it was acceptable to have slaves and was thrown into a world where it was not normal. Snake did not seem so confused about her situation, but instead asked how it came to be instead of asking more questions to figure out that she was property. "It is nice to meet you, Snake," her voice was soft and genuine and she even dared to smile a little. The coyotes here, the two she met (including Snake) were nice. Kaena seemed... Vieira wasn't sure. Like she didn't know the full effect of her power over the girl but it was there nonetheless. Vieira would wait.

"I do not know if I am allowed to give you more information other than I come from the south, Mexico, and that I am a gift to Kaena," she informed the other. Until Kaena told her otherwise, or made an announcement, she would be vague. Vieira did not know much of the relationship between Kaena and her daughter, Eris, and so giving the information away did not seem like something she should do.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread