take only what you need from it
[html]
A sigh escaped Ty's lips as the Russian wolf tried to explain why he asked the question, which Ty understood, he never overly suspected the wolf of anything of consequence, but that hadn't stopped him from keeping things a secret. "Alright, you made your point." Ty said with another sigh as he rose to his feet and began pacing back and forth. "But please, you do have to understand. I am not in the position to be sharing with just anyone how we feel about other packs, I don't mean that we are hostile to anyone, but I'm just not one who should be divulging that information on the fly. It's not your fault, it's just the way it is nowadays. I don't really suspect you of anything suspicious, but one can never be too careful about what they say." He shrugged lightly and turned his gaze toward Silas as he continued pacing. "All I can really say is that Phoenix Valley is not at war, nor has any plans for war with any territory. We are not antagonistic, but that's all I can say."

He then began pacing again and thought about what he had been said, again, diplomatic, yet hard to really divulge much from it, so he thought of more of a way to help him. "Well...that's all I can say...to a newcomer..." He said with a smirk and a nod as he gazed into nothing and paced about. "But that's only if I don't know anything about you, why don't we get to be a little bit better of friends before I start telling you the status of the land. You've already said a little about your family, what about you? What brings you around these parts anyway?" He then returned the gaze back to Silas, his mix of blue and gold in his eyes now locked on the Russian wolf. "Tell me a little about yourself."
[/html]

Messages In This Thread