Runnin' with a rough and tumble crowd!
[html]
ooc:weird, they are like basketball player size o.o

Ty listened to the wolves talk amongst themselves, and for the most part, what they said was unnerving. They did temporarily discuss tearing Ty apart, and not knowing who they were, he couldn't tell if they were being serious. As much as ty tried to be tough and not bat an eye, his tail drooped in slight worry. However, his body relaxed when the larger wolf seemed to dismiss the idea of Ty being torn to shreds. His muscles lost tension and Ty did gain a slight relaxed smile, though not overly dropping his guard, as he still didn't know these wolves' intentions.

It was now that Ty really got a good look at the wolves around him, the small pack who had found him sneaking around. It was fairly apparent now that this was a pack of warrior wolves, each one carrying a scar of some sort with them, serving as a memory of a glorious battle before them. Ty knew this because at one point in his life, when he was younger and had just left his mother, he too had run with a pack of warrior wolves, ones who served as mercenaries. In fact, Ty himself had a few scars, a large bite mark from a puma on his right forarm, and some claw marks on his side. There were even apparently a slice or two from a sword near his abdomen and chest.

But those days were long gone, and Ty hadn't fought in months, which is why he had become more docile, more peaceful. But that awoken something else in Ty, he hadn't been feeling himself lately, could that be a reason why? when he came to Phoenix Valley, he hadn't even thought about not fighting for a while. Sure, when he first arrived he tried to keep his skills sharp, but now there really wasn't anything to really fight over the past few months, and although Ty was hesitant to admit, he missed that challenge. Could that have been something he was missing from his current life?

There wasn't time to worry about that now though, the large wolf had asked him to sit down. While Ty was hesitant, he deducted it would be rude not to accept the large wolf's hospitality. After thinking it through, he came closer to the other wolves and sat down, speaking as calmly as he could. "Well, like I said before, I was curious." He started, gesturing with a hand as he spoke. "I had caught the smell of you guys for a few days, and when your scent didn't leave, I began to get curious as to why you were still around, most smells come and go, yet you haven't moved quite as quickly, so I simply wanted to see what exactly was here...and I found you four." He chuckled, slightly nervously, but kept a steady gaze upon the large wolf. If it was anything that Ty kept from his fighter past, it was his steely, unblinking gaze. "As for what you can do for me, I'm not exactly sure..."
[/html]

Messages In This Thread