Runnin' with a rough and tumble crowd!
[html]
ooc: oh crap you are right! I must've missed that the first time I looked over the rules D: I'm sorry, I've done this s few times and nobody has bothered to correct me. I'm still rather new, but I'll edit the posts so I don't change on the fly. Again, I apologize.

The wolves seemed to get more and more friendly as they talked with Ty, which allowed Ty to breath a sigh of relief. Now that they were all sitting and talking, the other wolves didn't seem so bad, they reminded him of people he once knew. They all had the sort of rough and tough perspective that his last pack had, the one he ran with those four months ago before he came to Phoenix Valley, in fact, he was beginning to like these wolves.

However, Ty was a little more than apprehensive when he was asked if he wanted to spar with the other wolves again. Ty hadn't sparred, fought, or done anything of the sort in months, and sort of wussed out since then. When Ty used to fight, is was that so he would get food later, or shelter, he and his pack fought for reward, he was rusty, and he was going to be rusty. However, these were wolves who had fought all their life, for longer and possibly harder situations than he has ever been in. Nevertheless, something inside wanted himself to say yes, something deep down thought it would be a good idea.

After a small pause, Ty nodded and replied to Jantus "Well...alright, I'll join in...though I may be a little rusty, I haven't really sparred or practiced in a while." He spoke as he went back to standing on his four legs. 'We can spar however you guys normally do it, shifted or not, I'd like to get back into it, although chances are I'll get knocked down a few times before I really regain the hang of it." He said meekly. Of course Ty was speaking meekly, he had lost all confidence as a fighter since his return to the Valley, he hadn't needed the skills, so therefore they had simply receded into Ty's memories.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread