Runnin' with a rough and tumble crowd!
[html]
ooc:yes, that makes sense, Ty's had some experience, but he is still young and sloppy, he probably doesn't know or won't remember everything he's taught, so yes, Jantus will probably need to explain some grappling techniques to Ty. Sorry about this being late though, I've been sick for a while.

After they had fallen to the ground, it was obvious that Ty had been the victor this time instead of the coyote, who had made an impressive move last time. Qnd when Jantus had asked, he demonstrated only what he could remember, which wasn't as much as he had hoped. However, this was not to say what he remember didn't work, he showed some efficient ways to use his claws as to deal damage to the throat, or his elbow in crushing the windpipe. Nothing flashy or really effective, just stuff that got him from point A to point B, in which B is a defeated opponent. Now getting back to his feet, Ty dusted himself off as he got to his feet, but not before noticing the look on the coyote's face about losing. It was Ty's nature to be like this, but he took sympathy on the coyote, the guy fought a good fight, and it wasn't like it was evenly matched to begin with, so the best thing he could really do was be sportsmanlike about the spar. Giving the coyote a small friendly smirk, he reached down and offered the coyote a hand up as well. He didn't want to seem like a cocky child, he knew he only won because of his size advantage, and if the coyote had a few more pounds on him, the spar may have gone another way.

Turning to the large wolf, he smiled slightly knowing he had at least shown he could defend himself. While Jantus may not have given him huge praise, he acknowledged he at least had the ability to defeat a coyote. He now had to look at his two options for his next sparring match. This confused Ty even more, not only was the wolf teaching Ty how to fight without ever even asking his name, he was going to let Ty spar another member of his pack. Ty could only wonder if the large wolf just didn't care or had seen something in Ty that nobody else had. He was then given his options: spar either the large wolf himself, a female wolf named Mala, or neither. Ty noticed that both wolves were bigger than him, though Mala was more his size. He heard the large wolf muse that he thought about teaching Ty not to fight either of them, but he didn't really have a choice.

Ty could only look at his options, analyzing which one would make more sense. Looking to the large wolf, Ty spoke up I think I'll go up against Mala." He said to Jantus. "she is more my size than you are I can see, I think I'll have a better shot trying to match up to her than you." He then looked to the female, not really knowing how good she was at this, or what she thought of him. He could only suspect that because she was of this pack, she was a good fighter, and because she was a female, buther opinion on him was a mystery. Would she take it easy on him? Or simply bowl him over without a second thought. Ty waited in a bit of anticipation, he could feel his breath quicken with anticipation, and a smirk to cross his face. He had not felt this feeling of anticipation, of challenge, in months.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread