Runnin' with a rough and tumble crowd!
[html]
ooc: I actually just though she was going to kick my ass, but if you want them so fight to a draw I'm game."Well, alright, I'll try to kee-WAH!" Ty said as he was interrupted by the punch. It was obvious that this fight was going to be much tougher than the last. Although he was able to bring his arm up to defend himself, he didn't bring it up nearly fast enough, as he was not readily adjusted to the change of pace. While he was able to push her jab away from his center, he was not quick enough to change it's trajectory enough to stop it from hitting him. The punch made a solid connection with his shoulder, forcing him back in a slight stumble when it impacted. While it was not full-power, it still stung quite a bit, he could feel that the punch certainly was going to leave a bruise, which he vocally admitted "Damn, that will leave a mark...:

Ty could see the look in her eyes, she was intending to push him. Even though she said she wasn't going at half-speed, Ty didn't expect her to be going this fast. Now that he got some knowledge of how fast she was actually going to go, he had to be prepared for her next moves. But he didn't quiet know how well she did defensively either, perhaps her defense wasn't as good as her offense. Of course, Ty was cautious about that idea, as he had no clue what he was up against.

Nevertheless,he had to make some kind of move, or she would make one, and that would be bad for Ty, as many of the counters he once knew had slipped from his mind. Pulling back his arm, he pushed forward with his feet in order to make a punch movement towards her. He twisted his body to put more impact on the punch, aiming straight for in between the eyes. Sure, he had pulled his punch, but he simply had attempted to make the punch look imitating. What he was really going for was a knee to the gut, but as long as she had focused on the false punch, he would be able to make contact with the knee. At the very last possible second, he stopped the punch and brought his back foot forward, rising it as a knee to her stomach.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread