Runnin' with a rough and tumble crowd!
[html]
ooc: Whoops! I mistook the rights and the lefts on a person, sorry about that. For the record, yes, I did mean as Ty was looking into a mirror, and as such I was able to edit it so it made more sense, with the rights and lefts put in correctly, and taking the nerve out of it, I have remembered chops to the neck being surprising though, so it was enough. And yes, Ty does get off of her once she says it's done.

He could see in her eyes the bewilderment and anger she had when she conceded a victory for him. She was certainly not happy that someone like him, a wolf so young and inexperienced, could even manage to pull of a throw and get her to surrender, and when she was so close to winning as well. A few more hits from her fists and he might have had to call it quits, but he had to think outside the box. Though being somewhat in shape and of average height, he was still young, his frame wasn't entirely grown into yet. His youth was still a huge factor on his overall performance, which resulted in him occasionally making stupid choices in a bout because he wasn't experienced enough to finish it. He was only so lucky that he was able to move in so quickly with his claws, as he forgot any and all choke holds or anything that he was taught, and that lapse would've spelled his end if he had hesitated.

However, the win brought something back to Ty, something a little violent, a little hot blooded. He'd been living in peace and quiet for quite a while, this was something he hadn't really felt in months. It felt good though, like taking a bath after rolling around in the mud, he enjoyed this feeling. It was a feeling hard to describe though, it wasn't exactly bloodlust, but he definitely craved for more fights. Perhaps one could call it confidence, making Ty feel rejuvenated, excited, the leftover adrenaline still pumping in his veins. But he knew that he still had a long ways to go before he could do real combat to the death again, these few months had really made him very sloppy, but this was still something that would get him on the right track, something that would boost his spirits a little, something that would help him realize it's not all peace and quiet over here, and surprisingly, that excited him. He now felt he wanted to go back to fighting, he realized this is what he could offer to his pack more than anything else, protection. Sure, he was nice and diplomatic, but the Valley already had plenty of diplomats, they could use more protectors, and Ty wanted to help.

He would have thanked Mala for her help in boosting his confidence, had he not seen the look on her face or listened to what she had to say. It was obvious she was upset by the outcome, quickly defending that she would've had him beat long before he was ale to make that move in a real fight. While Ty could have argued right back, he tried his best to remain somewhat humble about In the one practice round with him, he learned so much about fighting, and he respected her talent as a fighter. But she wasn't in the mood to hear that praise either, so Ty shot a casual gaze at her with his usual calm demeanor, and with a friendly smirk on his face, replied in a competitive tone "If you're up for a rematch sometime, I'd enjoy fighting you again."

He then heard the large wolf give a short praise to him before asking him to come have a drink, and he was right. Both Ty, Mala, and Nik had been battered a little bit and could use some rest, so Ty nodded. "Sure, I'd like a drink." He said with a grin. That's when it hit him, he didn't know any of their names, except for Mala and Nik, and that is only because he overheard their names, nobody had really introduced themself. This caused Ty's lips to curl up without thinking in a slight scoff of amusement, the pack had been here with him training, and yet nobody bothered to even know his name. He figured since training was over, he might as well get the introductions out of the way. As he walked back to the others and out of their little sparring ring, he turned to Jantus and said "This might be a strange question to ask..but..." He chuckled again as he rubbed a spot that Mala had hit, as it was kind of sore now. "Who are you guys? You didn't tell me any of your names..."
[/html]

Messages In This Thread