those whom the gods detest.
[html]

Table by Alli
OOC: You're welcome <3

Holy s-shit. was the first reaction he got from the feo. Her face was in the face of his stallion. The stallion gave the feo a snort in her face, in his world telling her that it was rude to stare. Cotl's eyes were on her dagger. He did not like the presence of it, and neither did the horse. It made the stallion take a few steps away. Cotl probably would have chuckled at her expression of surprise if she hadn't been making the horse nervous with that blade. Bi-toned orbs narrowed on her, looking into her own crimson orbs, and then harshly looking at the blade. B-Blueberry Yum Yum. she studdered, giving him the name of the strand of genetics that her pot was from. He knew that he knew the smell. He had some back in Germany with his brother Marik, and a few of Marik's closest friends whom accepted Cotl as one of their own. Lady, I suggest you put the -FUCKING HORSE SHIT- blade away before my stallion decides to fucking stomp you into the ground. the male let out the sentence with a low growl in his voice. You could tell he was not happy about the blade, not at all.

If I was here to hurt you, -DOUCHEBAG- I would have first been quieter about approaching, and second, I would've already ripped your fucking throat out. it's true, he would have been silent, and he would have probably already been all over her by now if he was going to hurt her. The male meant no harm at the moment atleast. Maybe he'd have to want to hurt her for pulling the blade on them if she didn't listen to him and re-sheath it. The male's own fur started to stand on end, just in case this did escalate into a fight. He was at a disadvantage at the moment though, because he did not have a weapon, rather he had his nails and teeth. He would more than likely claw her face so she couldn't see him and then mutilate her slowly like he had done to many other victims. Since he had made it here, he had been nicer, trying to not hurt others as much as he used to, and trying to control his little temper he had, especially when one would call him short. That was the trigger for him, and anything about him being short was quick to get their skin ripped off their face.

He then shook his head lightly. You should save the seeds for the -FAGGOT FUCKING FATASS PIECE OF HORSE SHIT-spring, Blueberry is rare around here so you could probably get some good trades for it. Weed is easy to grow as well. he went back to the subject of the weed, hoping that to calm her down enough for him to atleast dismount his horse and join her on the ground, or on another library chair that was bound to be around somewhere.

Speak

[/html]

Messages In This Thread