those whom the gods detest.
[html]

Table by Alli
OOC: Go Into The Water - Dethklok

Cold bi-toned eyes were narrowed on her. They were completely cold. She had refused to put the dagger away. And with that came her words. Until I'm convinced otherwise, the dagger will stay nice and cozy in my grasp, thank you very fucking much. the feo spoke. Cotl let his lip lift the the feo, showing her his bright ivory canine, almost as a silent threat to the female. The male looked at his horse, and tapped his finger against the neck of the beast. The horse stepped back a few more steps, and then the male drew his legs to one side of the horse, and he moved himself onto the top of a book case before jumping down infront of her. There was enough space now to where Cotl and this woman could have atleast a little bit of personal space. That fucking mouth of yours will -COCK FACE-be the end of you, lady. the German accented male let the words flow from his mouth like hot lava from a volcano. The smaller male held his form rather proudly, fiercely really. He didn't let his guard down, he normally never did. I'm sure she sarcastically spoke to him. Cotl was not happy with this. Not at all. Again, his fangs showed to her in a silent warning before he let his maw adjust back into his classic frown.

His fur was slightly ruffled out. He felt uncomfortable off of his steed, and standing infront of her. His audits fell back lightly. Angerly. Rare, huh? I have plenty seeds of blueberry back home. But, this place is good enough to plant? All I've seen so far is a bunch of old, moldy ruins. You say there's better beyond here? His audits perked forward. Warum soll -SCHEISS!-ich Ihnen sagen? the male spoke in his home language. German. His accent was perfected, for he was born and raised in the sweet land. How he ended up here was a totally different story. He had wandered more than a wanderer it seemed though. Halifax was just part of this large terra. His eyes sharpened on her a little bit more. The horse nickered behind him, and shook his head. Cotl turned his gaze then to the blade that was now scratching her chin. Put the blade away, and I will share my knowledge. the male spoke, his maw clearing itself after wards, figuring that since he also had gotten himself between herself and the horse, that he still needed her to do something that he wanted. Equivalent Exchange.

Speak

[/html]

Messages In This Thread