those whom the gods detest.
[html]

Dethklok. <3 I have to say though I absolutely despise the new season. -ducks flying tomatoes- They killed off the coolest character on there. -shakes fist-

With a flash of his fang, the gesture didn't do anything to phase her. If he wasn't happy with her decision, well, too fucking bad, go cry a goddamn river, as she would say. A stubborn son of a bitch she was, and as the male coyote descended down from the back of his stallion, Vesasia couldn't help but to shift her weight upon her bi-pedal Optime half feet, half paws, as if preparing for something. Her eyes shifted between that of the coyote and the horse, and would then focus more so upon the male once the horse had obeyed his master and stepped back a little bit. At least he didn't approach too close, but then vowed that her mouth would be the death of her. In this, she had found a statement rather amusing, as even while his voice dripped like deadly acidic poison, it was honestly something she had apparently heard before about her and her mouth running off when it wasn't supposed to. In fact, it reminded her a lot like her father, which made her cringe inwardly. Bastard. "Like I haven't heard that before. They all say the same thing, over, and over, and goddamn over again. Until then, the world is going to have to deal with my asshole self. Unfortunate, huh?" At the last part of her sentence, there was a smug smirk placed on, as if emphasizing that the world had to still put up with her back talking ways as long as she was still breathing upon this earth. If it was anything that was a pet peeve, it was the fact of individuals treating her like she was a child. Give manners, don't say that, watch your tongue. She wasn't five months old anymore, and she didn't have any masters or gods to turn to.

The male coyote was small, very small, as he stood proudly with shoulders squared before her. It was then a string of a foreign language spit forth from his mouth, and all that Vesasia could truly do was quirk a brow and knit her forehead together in question. It was interesting even how in a different language his spontaneous outburst still affected his sentence structure, but then again, what was she to say to this? Shaking her head slightly, Vesasia gave him a bemused look, and shrugged her shoulders slightly, as if saying, okay, and what do you expect me to say to that, honestly? She wasn't sure, and she obviously didn't major in any other languages except English. That meant that the German he spoke would quite possibly go uncommented unless he decided to explain. Keeping her stance, it was then the coyote decided to go another route; put the dagger away, and then more information about beyond would be explained. Vesasia took a moment, a long moment at that, to think about this. Eyeing him suspiciously with her crimson gaze, for a coyote his size, she didn't think that he would bust out any grand weapon upon him or anything of the such. Remaining a locking gaze upon him, there was then a long breath that was drawn out from her snout. Vesasia didn't want to quarrel in the first place, and as long as this male kept his cool and didn't try anything funny on her, then she would be willing to be calm herself. "... Mm. If you're a man of your word to not do any "coy"ote tricks, it'll be a deal. Got it?" "Coy"ote tricks = coy coyote tricks, get it? It made her think that she should be a stand up comedian from the witty, silly things that registered from her mind. Ah, the coyote tricks seemed to vary with each individual, and most were quite sneaky with what they kept up their sleeves. And with that, the dagger was slowly (and surely, but more so slowly) disappearing into the inner breast pocket of her leather jacket. The leather made its natural creaking noise as she drew it back and the dagger disappeared within, but her eyes remained eerie and unbreaking upon him. Better be legit right now, I honestly don't want any bullshit right now. I'm high off my damn ass.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread